This Influencer Disclosure Policy is valid as of July 18th 2018. This policy covers the below social channels owned and managed by Island Effect :
· Instagram Handle : @islandeffect
· Twitter Handle : @islandeffect
· Blog : www.islandeffect.com
These channels strive to abide by the FTC Guidelines for online influencers. The owner believes in honesty of relationship, opinion, and identity. The compensation the owner receives from marketers may influence our content, topics or posts made to our social channels. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content in accordance with the FTC Guidelines.
The owner of these social channels is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of these social media channels receives compensation for posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed through these channels are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
The owner of these social media channels would like to disclose the following existing relationships.
· The owner serves on the following non profit board: Saint Lucia National Trust slunatrust.org. All opinions on this website are expressly those of myself and any authors unless otherwise specifically stated.
· The owner also owns: finolajc.com
I got the outline for my policy here http://www.disclosurepolicy.org