- This event has passed.
Business Continuity in the Face of a Crisis
May 26 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
The recovery from COVID-19 will require unprecedented collaboration and coordination across the globe, regionally, and in country across the public and private sector. No one could have anticipated the deep and long-lasting impact that a crisis of such proportions has demonstrated. But are there measures we can adapt in our businesses to mitigate the risk and impact? While there is no playbook for how to respond to this crisis, a robust business continuity plan can improve your chances at resilience and recovery.
This webinar will explore:
- challenges and strategies of the COVID-19 pandemic;
- core business continuity elements;
- how to shift your resources from response to recovery;
- how to assess and mitigate your business risks;
- are there lessons we can apply as we head to another hurricane season.
Presenter: Cheryl Griffith – Managing Director at BCM Services Inc.
We make every effort to ensure details of events are accurate, however we advise you check with organisers prior to making your plans – enjoy Saint Lucia!